Thursday, October 23, 2008

THE FARM

The latest update on Joe's parent farm house. We went a couple of weeks ago and was surprised to see the progress. The basement walls were poured and sealed. The builders have done a great job with the foundation, we are really looking forward to seeing more! I forgot my camera but quickly remembered the camera on my phone. The quality is not what I am used to, but I love to have a visual memory. There is always time for a swing.
The sky looks fake (which is kinda cool in a way). Getting ready to ride.

Checking to see if the walls are as sturdy as they seem.


Inspector Levi doing his job. "It looks like they need a little more gravel here."



A view from the top, it's going to be really nice!




1 comment:

Dina said...

looks great!!! I cant wait to see the completed pix. Levi looks soooo tall to me, it's scary how fast boys grow!! I thought it was Elijah by the wall.