Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS, A LITTLE BIT OF THAT...

Once again with the songs. If I only knew just a few more words to a bunch of songs this could be a total different kind of blog. But, your in luck, I DO only know a few words to many, many songs. I can't help but pepper them here and there, they just come out that way! Working my talent on baby Sam. We start them young in my family and are not above bribing them with cookies!
A beautiful Meme, fresh from the salon.

Naomi posing with an old picture of me. With he hair cut like mine, we look like we could be related.


2 comments:

Dina said...

adorable.! the baby picture of you, looks sooo much like Naomi!!

lostinrain said...

My mom, Judy, sent me your blog address. :) This post really makes me smile. I used to bribe my daughter with frozen blueberries when she needed a haircut! I'd just put her in her highchair with a big ol' pile of them and go at her hair as fast as I could! lol