Friday, July 10, 2009

FARM CRITTERS

I guess we are just as much of a surprise to these guys as they are to us. It seems in the past week, we have seen the food chain. Elijah saw the snake, Joe spotted the mouse, Levi saw the toad and I got the privilege of startling the tree frog.

As quiet as a mouse. I'm sure he was happy when we left him alone and quit taking pictures!
The toad. I don't know how Levi saw this! With all the rain we have been having, the ground seemed awfully dry and cracked. We transplanted him to the shade with some water to help ensure survival.

I Love This Picture! This is the tree frog after he was removed from the cooler. He looks a tad different than than he has in earlier pictures!!!


This is what I uncovered. Now, looking at the pictures, I think this is the female. She seems to be more of a grey shade than the other frog. I'm not sure....what do y'all think?



1 comment:

Dianne said...

I think you are right. Your children have really gotten an education this summer.