Thursday, July 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINA

Happy Birthday Dina! I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic, lovely day.

I had not planned to write a post today, but when I went to Dina's FB page to wish her a Happy Birthday I was overcome with thought.

I love the way her friends think of her. The way they send their love and best wishes.........It's such a good feeling! To be able to share in that special person, is a gift. A familial gift.

I hope,my birthday wish for you..............That we will one day get to have the reunion that I had planned for us. Our family's will get together and rejoice in life, rather than death, and really get to know one another. I KNOW you come from a good family, and by the way your friends speak of you, you rock! So, have a happy happy birthday!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I could not have said it better. Happy Birthday Dina.

Dina said...

WOW!!! I feel soooo special!!! thanks to all of you in Kentucky!!! I know I have not been blogging, & I too miss it, I just ....not sure. I hope one day we can get together...

MAHALO!!