Monday, July 06, 2009

MY LIFE

My life, is like everyone elses, except different. We all have a plan, though plans change and life takes over.

I have been thinking a lot lately about people and their stories(lives). I guess that is one of the things I enjoy about my work. I get to hear other people's stories. A glimpse into what they are all about....

Here is a snip pit of my life. I put it on FB, the place to connect with others, and no one noticed as far as I could tell.

The frog, such a small creature, but according to the scientist, a very essential part of our lives. We saw this frog last night at Joe's parents farm. It was just hanging out on a chair. When we got closer, it jumped to the hay bale trying to escape possible harm. The frog, like the snake we saw recently, live there. We have seen and heard evidence of both, but now we have actual proof . Flowers have always been a part of most people's lives. You love them, hate them, they sometimes cause you to sneeze and or sometimes bring you joy. We celebrate life and death with them. When I married my Landscape Architect husband, I knew that flowers and plants would always be in my life. I have learned a lot about them and still have much more to know....if I get around to it. I love their beauty, I love to photograph their beauty. Like individuals, they are similar, yet each one is so different.
The common Day lily. With this beauty, it's hard to believe they call it common.

Another Day lily. I'm not sure what the actual name is of any of them, that's on the list to learn, sometime.


Another lily, the Stargazer.....Beautiful, but full of pollen!



Sedum with a bee topper. Yet another creature that the scientist say is essential for our survival.




3 comments:

Dina said...

Beautiful pictures Kathy!!!! I love the other blog too...oh, that house!!!! what a dream!!!

Dianne said...

Beautiful!!!! I love your photography!!!! One of these days I am going to surprise you. :)

The frog and snake are a good example of the circle of life.

Frankie said...

the frog is very pretty, as are all your pictures, they would be fun to paint by.