Sunday, July 12, 2009

GOING TO THE BEACH

Have I ever mentioned that my lovely daughter has begged me to take her to the beach for several years now? If I haven't, I'll let you in on a little secret......she has. Naomi is nothing, if not driven. When she gets something on her mind, she will not stop until she is satisfied. That is the way the beach has become. She doesn't do it everyday or even every week, but, she will do it often enough that we can not forget. She wants, needs, to go to the beach.

So, the summers getting shorter and the time has come. I knew that we would go to the beach this year, just because of her, and it was time. It has been way too long since we took time just to relax. Oh, you know we relax, we relax here at home, and at the farm. But anyone who has ever gone to the beach, knows that's what relaxing is. To make it even more special, we ask my parents to come relax with us! That may take some of the relaxin' away since I'm sure there will be some intense card games, but all in fun (for most of us) if I win. In the end, when the Ocean breeze is blowing by, everything will be good!

I'm really excited about the place we are going to stay, it is owned by my Uncle Jim and Aunt Cindy. Right on the ocean, in Ocean City, Maryland. They informed us, it is Marlin Week there and should be extra exciting, will all the big boats and fishing. I'm sure we will take lots of pictures and have lots of stories to tell, I'll keep you updated. Until then, check out where we'll be relaxing, here.

1 comment:

Dina said...

oh how exciting!!!! i cant wait to hear about it ALL!!!