Friday, July 03, 2009

NOT TO BE SATISFIED aka feeling a little sick

I didn't start out the day planning on eating so much, it just happened. Now I don't feel so well today. Although I have already started this day off a little better. So far all I have eaten is a bowl of Honey bunch of Oats with milk, a handful of Tostito's corn chips and a partial Balance gold bar. And 1 cup of coffee with milk. We'll see what today brings with the rest of the menu.

WHAT I DECIDED TO EAT YESTERDAY

2 left over pop-tarts
4 bit-o-honeys
2 jaw breakers
2 chewy carmels
1/2 pack of saltine crackers
1 whole row of fig newton cookies
1 bowl of cheese balls
1 cup of coffee
(I was really hungry at this point)
2 BIG glasses of water
8 shrimp
2 tablespoons of cocktail sauce
1/2 swordfish steak
1 serving of broccoli topped with cheese
2 servings of mixed veggies (potatoes, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms)
2 chicken wings
2 ripe tomatos (with salt)
1 ice cream cone filled with 1 scoop of Neapolitan ice cream
1 apple
1 bag of kettle popcorn
2 more BIG glasses of water
1 MGD beer

4 comments:

lostinrain said...

Ug. All that corn syrup! No wonder your feeling sick! Next time you keep feeling hungry and know you shouldn't be eating, drink some Kombucha. It is a naturally fizzy (living) sweet/tart drink that will make you feel full! Super low in caleries, it also has a long list of health benefits! It's fermented sweet-tea :) then they add strawberries and things to it when bottling.

Kathy said...

Keely-thanks! I have never heard of Kombucha before, but I will look into it. It is just what you said, I kept feeling hungry, but not satisfied. I am feeling a little better now.

Dianne said...

None of that sounded good to me. I ate almost a whole bag of frito's. Now that is healthy eating. LOL

Kathy said...

Mom-I'm seeing a link here....I hope it was a small bag....;).