Sunday, May 20, 2007

Looking back at the pictures I can tell I wasn't thinking ahead. I didn't get to take so many of the pictures I wanted to!!! Once me made it to the church Elijah was off with his classmates and didn't want to take any formal pictures with us or his friends. What I do have is most of the ceremony and the excitement that goes with it.

Father gave a wonderful speech to the kids reminding them to put Jesus first in their lives. We heard stories from two of the children on how being at Seton changed their lives for the better. During the sign of peace Elijah brought me a single white rose and gave us a thank you letter. They got their diplomas and shortly after that they were gone. It was really special, as I have said before I am very happy to be a part of this family.

The reception was dark and too crowded to take pictures but the 7th grade did a great job of decorating and hosting it. The class made a slide show of pictures the kids brought in. They also got to voice record the one thing that made 8th grade special or what they had learned. It was really nice. Thanks Meme and Pop for the card and cash!!!
We were so glad Pop could make it!!! We missed Meme though. She was where she needed to be even more.
Micheal and Elijah waiting their turn to go up the isle.
Checking out "THE LIST"
The teacher that worked so hard on Elijah this school year, Mrs. Bell. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your patience and understanding paid off.

No comments: