Friday, May 11, 2007

IF ONLY IT WAS THIS EASY

TODAY'S HOROSCOPE for Joe and myself (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
If you wish to raise your standard of living, you must associate with those who are a bit higher up on the ladder of success. You are know by your friends.

It's all clear to me now. Sorry friends and family, I'm ditching you now! How could I have let our relationship go on for as long as it has?! Or, I guess I could take you with me on my new journey to success. But things are gonna hafta change.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds kinda desperate. Sorry, but you are not gonna ditch us that easy.

Money is not everything.

Kathy said...

Mom,

I know, I know...desperate maybe, serious, never.

You know I couldn't ditch my friends and family :)

Dina said...

yeah, DITTO!! you know better than to believe in that junk....only National Enquire is trustworthy!! haha