Sunday, May 20, 2007

GRADUATION

I am a little slow on the draw. They have already announced Elijah's name when this starts. It's almost like being there.
Some things that I thought were special. THE LIST---what the classmates thought of each other. It was in a sealed pack of papers that were given out along with there autobiographies. This is what his classmates had to say about him.
outgoing
funny
nice singing
fun to talk to
funny
great sense of humor
funny
you are very funny
good personality
you have a very good sense of humor
hilarious
good singing in choir
you are a good singer
goofy in a good way
funniest person in school
good taste in cars
a good class clown
funny
make me smile whenever i look at you
funny
makes everyone smile
funny
entertaining
funny
always makes me laugh
kind to everyone
nice funny, fun to talk to
knows that the Pittsburgh Steeler's completely DOMINATE!
nice person
I think the idea is great and something to look back on with good thoughts.
The other thing is what Mrs. Bell had to say about his Autobiography.
"I can hear your voice in your writing-this is a wonderful skill. You have done a very good job on this project. I loved reading every chapter-especially 'My brothers' and 'Singing'. Be sure to share this book with your parents-I know your Mom will love it!"
And that is the way she has been all year. Tells them what they need to fix but reassures them along the way. I couldn't have said it any better.

1 comment:

Dina said...

nice video...I LOVE the clapping that you do as he approaches you...with class!!! I'm terrible with that stuff , I probably would of made a bunch of loud noise like yeah baby!!! whooo hoooo. just to embarrass them. Good job Elijah!!!! I love the list..you've raised a wonderful son!!