Sunday, May 13, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY

This is for our Moms. We got to spend some time together this weekend and had a really good time. It makes us want to get together more as always. Thanks for everything you do. Life would be a lot harder if you weren't here to help us out.

Now, I thought it would be fitting to have a couple of Mother's Day quotes to finish of the day.
" When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."-Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."-Elizabeth Stone

"A mother is the truest friend we have. When trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us. When adversity takes place of prosperity. When friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us. When trouble thicken around us, still she will cling to us. An endeavour by her kind precepts and council to dissipate the clouds of darkness and cause peace to return to our hearts."-Washington Irving

Of course I could go on. But I won't. I think you get the feeling behind my post. I am so thankful to have you in my(our) life.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Yes, we had a lovely day. And I wonder why I am so fat. I told you how much we enjoyed those Necco wafers when we were children so of course you gave me a bag of them. Most important was the sweet card and the bee and flowers. I love you!

Dina said...

Oh you guys are soo funny. Dianne, you look great!!! Kathy, I loooooove your hair. I have NO REASON to do my hair like that. were always at the beach and the weather...well that and it's just soo lazy to do it when all I do is NOTHING!!

ANYWAY, YOUR ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!