Sunday, May 06, 2007

LOOSER!!!

The derby has come and gone and I'm not rich yet. I thought about buying a lottery ticket too, but because I am not in that habit it came and went from my mind. Of course I am rich in love and good health. I will take that any day!!

Back to the derby, I was torn on who to bet on. I always start the betting process on the names of the horses. Then I look at there track record, who has ridden them and so forth. Clearly my system doesn't work. I know people who always bet on the gray but I have never done the color thing. When I look at the horses I see beauty but there is so much more to it than that. I think a lot of it is the luck of the day (horse people gasp everywhere). So, my luck ran out yesterday but there is always hope for the future.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hey girl,

I too wanted to pick a horse ( my pick was Street sense or whatever it was). My Dad always took me to the horse races!!! I pick by name first..then I go look at them and if there is a GRAY horse, I PICK IT. sometimes I win or lose by that "gray thang".