Friday, May 11, 2007

IF ONLY IT WAS THIS EASY part 2

Being a good hairstylist has always come easy to me. I try and listen to the client and offer suggestions when I can. Some of my clients have there own ideas when they come in and if I think that is the best option I will gladly make it happen. My daughter is one of those. The latest was done yesterday. When fixing her hair for the day she came in with 2 BIG pink ribbons attached to pony tail holder and 3 more plain pony tail holders. The look she ask for was a part down the middle with the ribbon pony tail on either side. The three other pony tail holders were to be placed in the back. Being the good hair stylist I am I could see her vision and set out to create "the look". Of course I like to know what my clients think so I ask her to look in the mirror. She goes bounding to the mirror and says, "I LOVE IT, I look like a dog!"

Another satisfied client.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

She got exactly what she wanted!

She's a girl who is confident in what she wants.

Dina said...

cuuute, shoulda taken a picture of it.