Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DREAMS

I was tired yesterday from our big weekend and the fact that I always have to get up early and I am definitely NOT a morning person. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole concept of getting up early and not feeling like you have waisted your day. I just don't feel right if I do it too much.

That said, I go to bed around 11 with Nickelbacks Animal stuck in my head. ( I don't know if that has anything to do with my dreams, but I'm wondering.)

First dream involves my in-laws looking for a house. One of my clients tells me what she thinks is a great house on the water. It was a little ways out from our town but wasn't a problem. The price was right, $90,000 for a 2400 square foot home. So we get there and it is like a futuristic home. It was very spacious but it also had rooms that you had to work to get in. The particular room I'm talking about had a circle cut in the floor before the doorway and you had to climb down in the hole to get to the stairs but if you missed the set in stairs you would fall 3 stories. I thought it was really cool but a little hazardous for the kids.

Second dream involves my extended family at first then turns into me joining Kim in Atlanta but somehow we were at the beach. Only to remind me of a lake that they are lowering to fix the dam. Are you following me? All of the family is at the airport and we have time to kill so I am waiting by the boarding ramp and look down to see money. $20 bill, 5o, it looks like there several in the grass but no one else seems to care to pick them up. Thinking back I guess I took two trips because on the second one It was the same with the money only they were checks! So we get on the plane, I don't remember flying and that is were the story really gets messed up. We are in the hotel but I am by myself I walk past the pool area with family's playing, I am walking in the hall and get stopped by this little man whose hair is VERY thin but 2 feet long. He has is creatively fixed with a visor cap to make it look like more. Then his son comes up and seems like the tallest guy I have seen and his hair is the same as his fathers so the father proceeds to fix his the same. OK, I gotta go. I finally get out to the beach and there is sand everywhere, a few towels but I don't see anyone. By one of the towels is a manequen so I am walking around and realize it is nothing but sand! No water any where it is what I would imagine the ocean would be like dried up minus any living creature and trash. I look to my left and something is making the sand around the edges explode but in a ripple effect and I am scared. Of course I am in the pit of it and am scrambling to get to the top. One at the top I see a little baby whale that someone had put in a bag of water and left it on the beach. It was still alive but they had placed what looked like a power ranger helmet that looked like the whale beside it. Now I feel I need to save the whale and start in. That is the last thing I remember. Crazy!!!!

I guess I needed to go to the bathroom, was thirsty, and worried about the termites that we just found out we have. Ha Ha It is amazing what your mind can do.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like a real nightmare!
Are Lee and Paul thinking of moving? I think you must be stressed. Take care of yourself. Love ya!

Dina said...

Kathy, sorry, I've been soo busy, I just got on the computer..ALL THE PIX ARE SOOOO GOOD!!! the kids are ADORABLE!! Naomi is too precious!!! Levi looks much TALLER from the beginning of your blog! They are literally growing in front of my eyes!!! I enjoy every post & pix you shared thanks!!