Sunday, April 29, 2007

LOOKING FOR THE RAINBOW

We have had another busy week and I don't see us slowing down in the immediate future. So with this recent pic made after the storm I am looking for the end, in this case the rainbow. If you look hard enough you can see the rainbow in the middle of the pic.

I have lots of pics to share but not enough time tonight.

BIG NEWS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Katherine made her First Holy Communion today. She looked beautiful and said "I feel like a new woman". I wish I could have been with her but we had other obligations. You can check her pics out at dianneandestil.blogspot.com.

Peace and Good Night


1 comment:

Dina said...

I find rainbows so tranquil, maybe because it involves God and his Promises!!