Friday, April 20, 2007

MY FAMILY (some of them)

Photo shoot. She is a poser! I was trying to help her out but she had her OWN ideas. Look # 2. I can't look at this without laughing. I tried to get her to do something different with her arm but it only got worse from here. Like I said she has her own ideas and is not easily swayed.
Levi creating his look. He didn't name it yet, I'm sure that is to come...
Working out back putting our new landscape lights together. The look great and add a lot to our landscape. I can't wait to see them in action. They need three sunny days to charge and with our weather lately I don't know when we will see them!
I thought you all might want to see a real picture of Joe. This is what he looks like to me when he does something I want him to do without to much prodding. Do you like the glow he radiates? Cute!!!

No comments: