Tuesday, April 03, 2007

EMILY'S BIG DAY

Now that I got the pics loaded in I am scared to try and change them so bear with the mix up. My favorite is the last one!
We have started a tradition of Emily's birthday at my house. It started a few years back with the idea because it is so close to spring break that it would be a perfect time for my brothers family to get away. The kids are great together and if the weather is nice there is plenty to do outside!
So, we started the day off by singing Happy Birthday to Emily (what a great way to start your day!). Fixed a big breakfast, and headed to the dress shop. The kids acted great! (thankfully) and we were able to get Katherine a first communion dress and then spend the rest of the time on Emily. It was so much fun having the girls try on all the different clothes! So much better than shopping for myself. (She loooved everything) I had in mind to buy her a Easter dress and Meme and Pop gave her money to spend with no restrictions. Of course the toys were right by the clothes and they were looked at ( and a great distraction for the other kids) but she settled on an outfit from them too.
Once we got back home we had dinner and THE CAKE. It was strawberry with strawberry icing! Pink, her favorite.
Next was play, get a haircut, take a shower and watch a movie. What more could you ask for! gather round and sing
hot tubbin'
Easter dress/birthday dress
stylin'
can you tell I'm excited?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY !!!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

looks like sooo much fun. what a great day!! Yeah I know about the teeth. its terrible. why isnt insurance cover better??