Monday, April 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIMBERLY

my best friend! We have known each other since high school. In all of those years we have never had a fight. That is pretty amazing to make it out of high school alone on that record.

She has so many good qualities, too many to list, but I will try. She is open to new ideas, fun, pretty, nice, smart,hard working, giving, loving and really cares about the world and the people in it. Those are only a few that came to mind. You can tell my kids love her and she feels the same about them. She treats them as her own!
These pics are taken on our family vacation last year. We had a great time and look forward to seeing her again.
Have a great day, wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Neither of you have aged much. You don't look much different from the high school days. Maybe you can find one of the old photos for a before and after. ;)

I miss you all already.