Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WHAT'S HAPPENING

I have wanted to write for a while but just haven't had the chance. I still don't but wanted to share a little of what's going on. (I will try to write in more detail later)....
This was taken last night, Naomi posing as usual. She and Joe had been out side to check out the frost damage. It looks like the tulip made it so she had to bring it in to share. I love fresh flowers and it only takes one. Levi's proud of his new shirt and it seems to make him look really tough!!
It's amazing what a little food and some rest will do for you. The kids were turned on and wanted me to capture everything. Needless to say I will spare you the many more pics we took. They were interesting though.
OK, maybe just one. You know the part about "a little food"? Well I think Levi had a little too much food over the Easter weekend at Meme and Pops. Must be all that candy.
So, I will be back soon with more to share. I hope you enjoyed the show. Click on pics to get a larger image.

No comments: