Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BACK TO REALITY

Which is OK, but I do need my list, or I am lost.

I'll spare you the details today.

I do have some food for thought. As I have said before I try to be positive, and being the person I am, I try to influence others too. So, my thought is, try to put a little piece of what I come across on a daily basis out there for you. Take what you want, leave the rest.

So, here it goes, plain and simple. BE POSITIVE
Bring life to whatever situations you face.

PRAYER for the day by St. Ignatius Loyola

Dearest Lord, teach me to be generous: teach me to serve You as You deserve: to give and not to count the cost, to fight and not to heed the wounds, to toil and not to seek for rest, to labor and not to ask for reward save that of knowing I am doing Your will. AMEN

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Mother Teresa had a saying, "I am but a pencil in God's hand"