Tuesday, September 04, 2007

CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE

To most, this will be a subtle change. To me, it was a weekend and a new outlook.

I have been at the salon for seven years now! It seems like only yesterday, but when I start adding up the years, they total 7!!! The owner has spruced up the salon in the past, and we have had people cleaning in on a regular basis. Nothing compares to a good paint job and a DEEP cleaning. That is what took up time on this weekend.

It all started out small, with changing the valences. Then it was, we need a new coat rack. Well, if we are going to do that we need to touch up paint. Great! I am willing to help!!! I was getting tired of my room. The chair I had chosen from the beginning had made some ugly marks on the wall. I kept the room looking fresh by changing the artwork but after 7 years my clients had seen it all. So I set off to find something new and exciting for my home away from home. In the process, Joe made us an awesome coat rack! I found a mirror to brighten up the place and some cool stuff for my room. Oh, and we totally had to paint the WHOLE salon. Well, almost.
Come in, have a seat.
Cool new things!
Comfy seating with a place to put your drink.
More new, the pic and valence.

Secret-------The fuse box is behind the pic.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

WOW! You have been busy. It looks really great.

Dina said...

beautiful.....is this out of someones HOUSE??!! man it sure is nice!

Kathy said...

Dina-This is a condo. We are in a strip that has 10 units. The best part is that it is only 3 minutes from home and REALLY close to the kids school! I can't wait for you to see it in person!!!