Monday, September 10, 2007

MY TIME

Just for you. I want to tell you a little about my Sunday. I had a "me" day. I got up leisurely, had Joe pick up some doughnuts for us. Had my coffee and doughnut while reading the paper. We had got new tires put on the van the day before so we left it at the shop. Well, Joe ask me if I want to go get it shortly after I finish the paper and I thought, this feels pretty good, just relaxing. So I ask him what kind of plans he had for the day. He wanted to go shopping, pick up the van, work on the rock wall and a few other things. The rain had set in, there was a chill (compared to what the weather had been like) in the air and I didn't want to leave the house. I knew we had to get the van but it could wait. The kids weren't in any hurry to move either and I didn' t feel like being a prod. So he went on his way. We (the kids) played on the computer, painted with water color and then Levi and Naomi watched a movie. I joined Joe outside to watch him work and get in the hot tub. By this time we needed to get the van.

Once we got home I decided to work on myself a little. I gave myself a facial, cut my hair and gave myself a pedicure. I wish someone else had done the work. It felt sooo good, someone else would have felt better! After all this I got the kids to make pizza for dinner. They were so proud of themselves and I felt great too. Now for all those dishes I let pile up yesterday!!!!!! So what do you think, refreshed? You should see my feet!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Now Kathy, WHY AREN'T YOU A MODEL????! I'm SERIOUS, I tend to have a eye for these things....(that is my NEXT REAL JOB..TO BE A CASTING DIRECTOR).

YOU should submit your photo in a local agency. It should cost you NOTHING.(if you DO WORK they get a percentage of your check).

Look into it for fun...you can model those pretty teeth, hair, skin. the WHOLE package!! I'm sure your feet are FLAWLESS TOO!

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sometimes we just have to kick back and relax.

Glad you could do it.

Kathy said...

Dina- THANKS! I don't really look like this most of the time. I just thought ya'll might enjoy seeing the "rare" me!