Monday, September 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX, some kids never grow up

Happy Birthday! Max is 16 today!!! I will never forget the day he was born. My sister let me come into the delivery room while he was being born! I always thought I wanted to have a baby but she made me promise that after seeing one born I wouldn't change my mind. Three kids later, I guess it didn't.

Max is an awesome kid who likes to have a good time. These are just a few of the pics I have of him. Most of them are not on my computer but these tell his story well. Enjoy. Two of a kind. Max's shirt says, Good. Fast. Cheap. Choose two. You can see what Elijah's says.
Funny boy showing us what he can do.
Apparently checking for size.
Elijah can't stand it!
These boys started out young!!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Elijah and Max have always been a great pair. Two good friends as well as special cousins.