Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TIME FOR PLAY

I didn't want you all to think we only had time for work this weekend. We got to play A LOT too!! It is amazing what one can do with just one more day. This was Sat. we went to a festival, church, over to a friends for dinner and had a friend stay the night! Which is how we got so much done on Sun. The friend ask Naomi to come to her house so we called a friend for Levi. The day just evolved with a little work and some time to ourselves. It was really nice just to be together, even if we were working! Believe it or not, we still had time to pick up a friend for Elijah and go fishing yesterday. What a weekend!!! Lots of fun, lots of work. It is all worth it to me. There was going to be face panting at the festival so I thought I would get Naomi in the spirit!
A very sweet lady selling dressed up gourds let Levi and Naomi have a go at it. My daughter is a natural weaver!
I was checking out the leather bags. I got some great ideas for the gourds, we have a ton of them.
My boy FINALLY made it to the top this year. He wanted to so bad last year but just couldn't. Way to go Levi!!!
You can see the lady in the background helping Naomi. She was asking $25 for the leather bags. It makes me realize I really could do some cool art..... I just didn't see any one buying.

2 comments:

Dina said...

looks like you all had fun. I thought that was Elijah up on the rocks...he looks soo tall!!

the face painting is soo cool! Tiki said " I want Auntie (thats what they call ALL LADIES, ALL MEN ARE UNCLES) to paint MY FACE TOO!"

Kathy said...

Tell her I will!! A different one every day if she wants it!