Thursday, September 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

Today is a special day, the day my dad was born! I can't say enough good things about him. He is very special to me and I am so thankful to have him around. He has always been there when I needed him. Which seems like a lot (to him for sure), but I can't think of anyone else that would do the things he has!

I hope you have a great day Dad! You deserve it!!! Celebrate, and we will see you tomorrow. With a special surprise of course. If your lucky, I will try to find some younger pics of Dad. Come to visit.
Play with the kids.
Always willing to lend a hand.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

We started our day by reading your message. It made a great start but I waited until now to answer because we have been busy celebrating.

Kathy said...

Good for you! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Dina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He is just as cute at 3 to NOW!! SO HANDSOME!!