Thursday, September 13, 2007

TODAY

First I would like to say Happy Birthday to Alika. I can't wait to meet you in person, I have heard so much good about you!

Next, I just watched a show on one amazing man; C. E. Babcock- a agriculture entrepreneur. He had so much to do with what we take for granted today. He came up with the idea to put tires on tractors, make the deep freeze, put labels on food, instrumental in the first food co-op stabilize the economy after the depression, and so much more. I will definitely do a little more research on him!

Last, the thought for the day. I have been reading a daily calendar from Joyce Meyer that is based on the bible. I think she has some great points and if I write them down, they stick in my brain a little better. So today's is, BE SLOW TO SPEAK-use words that speak healing to others.

Oh, I have to get this out too. Even though I don't think I will forget, at least not this time. I'm sure I have heard it before but it was drove home last night at Elijah's confirmation meeting. The #7 and the bible. FASCINATING!!! Let me know if you have heard about it before, and what you know. Then I will see if I can remember all the facts that she told us last night.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Kathy, thank you for Alika B-day wishes!! I love Joyce Meyer!! I watch her & Joel Osteen alot! the # 7 in the Bible I know is a strong nuber...I'm sure I could look it up in my bible but that would be cheating and I don't want to cheat!! I just know that it's a good thing!