Tuesday, January 01, 2008

10 YEARS AGO TODAY

I can hardly believe that 10 years have gone by! Looking back at these pictures I had to laugh, it's amazing how much we all have changed. It only seems like yesterday, but the pictures don't lie. 10 years ago today Joe and I made the decision to blend our families. I knew my family could handle "one more" but Joe's family was a different story. They had not been around little kids too much, and our family had LOTS of little kids moving fast! I guess you could say, we changed our, and our families lives forever. 10 years later and it only seems like the beginning. Paul, Lee, Joe, Elijah, Kathy, Dianne and Estil= One big happy family.
Just the beginning....
Wedding photo, trying to create professional photos.
Unity.
Look at us 10 years later. We haven't changed a bit :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY, I love you!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Congratulations! Yes, the years have flown by! We really haven't changed all that much. Pop is a little more grey and I have filled out a little more. Elijah has certainly grown up and been a wonder brother to Levi and Naomi.

Dina said...

Wow, thanks for sharing!! Happy Anniversary. you guys look great, the only one who's changed is Elijah!!! soo cute. Its so fun to "look back".