Friday, January 25, 2008

LIIVING IN THE PAST

I told you I have been going through old photos, now please bear with me while I share them with you! I have had lots of good laughs, lots of I can't believe it moments, and spend lots of time in my office. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking now but it's getting there. It takes time to go through every picture! So, I'll start with the house you have seen so many pictures of. This was taken in 1997 after it was first purchased. Front.
Out back. We have since added a drive in the back right corner and lots of other stuff too.
Elijah with his friend Tyler.
This was made in 2005, big difference.

I have more landscape pictures but this was it at the time!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Kathy your soooo lucky!! this is the kinda house I would LOVE to have!!! a big yard like that...ohhh i wish..That's why Tiki's at the beach alot, we don't have a yard ( in a apartment) so whether she's in the water or not, we go to throw the football, play chase...the water is the ADDED bonus. YOUR VERY BLESSED!

Kathy said...

Dina-I DO feel blessed! I feel like you are blessed too, time spent with your family playing on the beach and swimming in the ocean. Memories you will have forever.