Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY FAMILY...a look back

These stuck out when I was going through the pictures. Everything that I have picked to post is random, and in no order. Not nececerrily great of everyone, but for the joy of entertainment I have decided to share. I'm amazed at how fast time has flown by, and am very thankful to have pictures to help me remember yesterday. This is bad, and the whole reason I started to organize my picks. I can't remember what year it is. I think it is 1996 from the looks of Hannah. It was her first haircut, that is what Molly and I are doing, saving her hair. What really took me was the look on her and Pop's face. What was being said??? McKenzie has a look on her face too, how funny! Any ideas for a name for this photo?
I remember taking this pic even though it is 12 years old! I couldn't believe how cute they looked sitting together almost identical. I always thought Elijah reminded me of Pop, but this was the proof! Pop is holding Elijah's favorite blanket that was never too far from him. Thoughts on a name for this one?
I think this is a great picture of my Mom and Dad. It was taken at the Opery Land Hotel in 1996. They are standing in front of a HUGE tree made of poinsettias.

2 comments:

Dina said...

love that your sharing these. are you scanning them?!! I bought a copier/scanner but when I put it all together the scanner hasn't worked...I tried..I gave up . but I always thought this of your dad....he looks very simaliar to MY DAD. does your Mom think so?? my dad had waaaay bigger ears , ha ha.

Dianne said...

I have almost forgotten how blonde McKenzie was in the summers.
Yes, Dina, Estil could pass for Billy and Dean's brother. He has that handsome look ;). I don't remember Dean having such big ears!
That is a sweet photo of Elijah and Pop watching TV too.