Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

Happy Birthday, Molly! Since she never checks my blog, I don't have to fear any complaints from posting this picture.

It was made on my wedding day, she and Larry came to stand up for us.

While I was talking to her on the phone tonight, I said I couldn't believe we were both in our 40's. She agreed, saying that she didn't feel like she was 40. I know it is only a number, I am happy to see another year. We talked about our kids and our future. Even though we don't get to talk very much, I know that she is only a phone call away. We get to share a few laughs and a few stories and then back into our own busy lives.


3 comments:

Dianne said...

I have trouble believing all my children are in their 40's. Due to the change in medical care, 40 is not what it once was. Neither is 60! I remember thinking 60 was old. Now I think maybe 90 is old. I guess we are just as old as we feel. I am very happy that my children are friends. I hear so many horror stories about siblings that have not spoken in years.

Dina said...

Like I put on your moms blog..Happy Birthday Molly! Time to start your OWN blog! why doesnt she blog or look at yours???

Kathy said...

Dina-Molly works at a computer all day and is not interested in looking at one when she gets home!