Friday, January 04, 2008

What I did over the Christmas break

I've been thinking...How am I ever going to explain the fun we had over the Christmas break? Then it hit me, go on and make that flickr account. So, I did it! Some of the photos aren't great, but they show what a good time we had. You can click on any of them to see them larger.

They are very random as you may notice, but they range from the day we arrive at Meme and Pop's to celebrating New Years Eve at home.

I couldn't have ask for a longer more relaxing time than I have had over the past two weeks. We got the family a Wii for good times together. It was a lot of fun and everyone got involved. Before the weekend was even over, some of the family had to get rub downs to continue playing. That was funny. So was the fact that I scored 73 on my fitness test! It's a good thing I'm not discouraged easily. Sam was the funniest, saying how good he was. He was good, just not modest about his accomplishments.

The one's made at our home are of my dearest friend in the world, Kim and her sweetheart Steven. They got into the Wii action also at the urging of my boys. Guitar Hero was also a big hit! I was terrible at it but have since gotten a little better. Naomi got a doctors kit from Santa so everyone including the dog had to get and exam, and a SHOT.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think. I've been looking at all those old photo's so be prepared to relive the past, just a little bit.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

The flickr is not my favorite way to view photos.

The tents in the living room reminded me of the time I let you and Molly put the wading pool in the family room for McKenzie when she was little.

You got some really good pictures.

Kathy said...

Mom- Sorry you don't like flickr, it was the best way I know how to get them viewed. Do you know a better way? There are to many to e-mail or post on the blog.

It was a lot of fun at your house as always. We have done some crazy things to keep the kids happy!

Dina said...

That looks like you had a great time. Oh man, I've NEVER played Wii, will wait to get to your house to play!! Pictures came out nice!