Monday, January 07, 2008

MOMMA'S HELPERS

You know my thoughts and actions are random. Not quite sure why I do the things I do, just seem like a good idea at the time.

This happens to be one of those ideas. Now I'm tired. I stayed up too late trying to get a grip on this. All I wanted to do was get a little order, but I think it back fired, no order here! I did get a good start though, I am organized up to the 90's. Only 17 more years to go!!! You can see with all the help I have, I should have it done in no time.

Seriously, I really enjoy doing this stuff. I get lost in the moment and then move on to the next one. At least in this room I can shut the door until I get it cleaned up and no one will know, except you.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

Does this remind you of Thanksgiving at my house? There always seems to be an area in our house where we put stuff to go through later. It is much better when we have help deciding what to keep and what to throw away. It does feel so good when you get it all sorted. Then it starts all over again. Good Luck!

Dina said...

I know, I love doing this stuff, but FINISHING it is a bigger problem!