Thursday, January 24, 2008

MY DREAMS

As I have mentioned before, I have been on a quest to learn more about myself through my dreams. I feel very good and positive about what I have been dreaming even if I don't know what it all means. I just wanted to share a little bit of what I have dreamed in the past week. You are always welcome to add your comments and thoughts! This is the shortened abbreviated version but hits the highlights.

Driving in front of a grocery store in a convertible. There is a break in the road but a large metal bridge is there so that cars can pass. I see a car drive onto the bridge, it fails and the car tips. No problem people are there to straighten it out and it passes. So I do the same, with the same results.

The next two nights I dream the same dream. I am with my family and we are crossing a bridge with water on one side. One night I am on a bike the next I am on roller blades (go figure, Dina). We meet up in the cafeteria for lunch, waiting in line for the buffet.

This night I am in the kitchen of my old salon. I see several of my old co-workers. I am getting in the refrigerator and getting out raw steaks.

The past two nights I have dreamt non stop. I can't remember all of them but this is was stuck with me when I woke up. Night before last I am looking out in a field at a house, Levi is with me. In the foreground is a place where there were three trees (big pines) that had been taken down. It left three circles on the ground.

Last, is last night. I must start with, I hardly (never) dream about my mom. In this dream she is with me walking around an outdoor market/craft show with cool exhibits. The first one we stop at has a table with beautiful crystals. Thinking they were free, since no one was around, I pick up the emerald. Just then someone comes out and says they're for display only. Next we go to a curtain and behind it is a petrified (as in fossil) eagle. It has vibrant colors and is very cool! Went on and looked at several other things such as hats and bags. A costume that was supposed to be Winnie the Poo but looked a lot like Tigger. I do remember that Mom had picked me up in part of the dream and that when she set me down, I offered to carry her???!!!!(what does that mean). Last, we are back at the house and I throw up. (Levi threw up earlier in the day with the stomache bug in real life).

I know I sound crazy, but I have woke up every morning feeling great. I have looked up most of the meanings in my dream book and they say I am on my way to connecting with my spiritual self, a complete package, getting to the meat of the matter. I think it is cool and wish I could remember more upon awakening. To lazy to write in the middle of the night, but that may be what I do if I want to dig deeper. Of course, I can't image getting any deeper that this!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like we support each other in times of need. Very interesting!

Dina said...

I laughed when you said you picked each other up!!! that is cute!! I think your mom hit that one on the nose! funny how dreams can bounce around . ya notice how the MORE your paying attention to your dreams you REMEMBER THEM BETTER??!!

Anonymous said...

Steps will reduce the important things to look out for when deciding on and making use
of Birthday sparkling flashing lights never the less that if
omitted could be stress as well as possibly even possible danger.

Just decant a lot more apples to benefit.
Inside the toaster oven stove tops that contain this technology,
a sensational scene to create time for any eatable over and over.


Here is my web site: gas convection oven