Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Last night

I know I had a couple of dreams last night. The only one I can remember is my first one because I woke up and repeated to myself several times to try and remember. Of course I can't recall all of it, but what I remember is...

I was at my old grade school. Someone needed to let the horses out. It seemed that I was on my way to do this. When I went outside there was a line of kids to get into church. I look down and I have a big tote bag full of huge candy canes. I see Joe in the front of the line and I know I am supposed to meet him. I am trying to decide what would be the best route. Straight or make my way around. Just then the line moves and I am able to go straight. It starts to drizzle and my candy canes turn into and umbrella. The dream was calm and good feeling.

Umbrella-protective accessories, suggest along with the rain I am being battered with my emotions.
Husband-it could mean anything from my relationship with Joe to the male side of me.
Lines-is a symbol of movement but also a boundary, a straight line is wanting an efficient way to reach my goals.
Horse-it has several meanings starting with male sexuality. The represent urges that we have learned to harness, in general the represent positive things that are happening.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Dreams are interesting. You have always had accessories. I am not surprised they would be in your dreams. I think our stressful lifestyle contributes to our dreams. Did you have a good day yesterday? I think how you feel when you go to bed makes a difference.

I love your 'food for thought' entries on your blog.

Dina said...

very interesting. are those YOUR ananlogies or are you reading them from a DREAM book??