Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW DAY

Unexpected day off! We woke up to this beautiful sight. The temperature has risen from the bitter cold we have had the last couple of days. It brought the snow and rain with it. No matter, it was my day off anyway, so the kids got a play day out of it. Levi is spending the day with a friend, Elijah and Naomi are movie bound and I'm still working in my office.

I had to get out for a early morning mammogram so I was concerned about the roads. Ours was mostly clear but some of the others were not. I didn' t have any trouble, but I could see why school was called off! Looking out back.
Not much snow, but a pretty sight.
Another pretty sight! Joe after scrapping his truck, ready to go to work.

2 comments:

Dina said...

I always wanted to be in snow for some reason, but when you see it, and realize you have to wake up, drive in it, scrape it off your car, I like PLAYING in it instead!! sure looks pretty thats for sure!

Dianne said...

Beautiful morning! Looks like just the right amount!