Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THE PAST 24 HOURS

Whew, we celebrated the 100th day of school. Got home, discovered a BIG package on our front porch and this is what we got. One Lego Mindstorms!!! We didn't have enough time to put it together because we had other things on the agenda, like getting homework done. That was the only stipulation, homework first, then play.

Levi has been saving his money all year and we finally were able to get what he REALLY wanted. The boy loves Lego's and he loves robots so this would be the natural answer. He couldn't wait to get it opened.
This is as far as he got. I let him read the manual for his bed time reading.
In the meantime, Naomi and I are working on her loose tooth. She was so brave and determined. She ask me if she pulled her tooth could she get on my new workout machine (which she knows is off limits). Of course I said yes to one time not thinking she would go through with it. Now I know, when she puts her mind to it she will get what she wants.
What do you think she's thinking???
The new workout machine, the gazelle. Demonstrated backwards by Elijah trying to show off his abs.


No comments: