Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THE LINE UP

We had a great weekend with the family! We (the adults) relaxed and let them play. And boy did they! Between the Wii, and the PlayStation and the many other kid toys we have around here, we barely saw them. Except for various times of feeding. Now that they are getting older, they are very independent and have always played together well.

These are the only pictures I managed to get. I didn't want to disturb a good thing. Katherine and I went out shopping Sunday afternoon to pick up her an apron. I had got Naomi's at Tuesday Morning for a really good price and when she said she would like to have one I couldn't resist. But you know I can not do for one and not the others so Emily and Chris ended up with theirs too. With a little help from the fabric paint, we know who's is who's. Our little posers!
Not quite sure about this one. My boys look like they're up to something!!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I'm so glad you all had a good time! The children look so stylish in their aprons.