Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BEFORE AND AFTER



Looking at these pictures is a little confusing, even for me the picture taker. I'll try to explain. The top is the after picture but I wanted to show you the before because of the couch difference ( I know, small changes get me excited too).

The after. We still need to bring in a few more plants and a plant stand. I think it will fit in nice with the others.


The before. It was nice and I never thought of it any other way until we ran into the plant situation.



The rest of the after, and no, Elijah is not a permanent fixture.










The before. We moved the dogs and the crab into the dining room since they don't need as much light as the rest.





4 comments:

Dina said...

looks great!!! Its amazing what some beautiful green plants do to a place.

One question....what did u do with the "card" table?

Kathy said...

Dina-Thank you for the compliment. I thought about the table... I didn't take any pictures of the basement. I don't have everything arranged like I would like, but it looks OK, just not complete.

Dianne said...

Also I love your couch ornament!

Frankie said...

very nice,the couch is just
the right touch.
looks like it's comfey too.