Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE REST OF THE STORY from the beginning

I started off this day with a lot on my mind. Got quite of few things accomplished. Had a nice birthday dinner to celebrate Papaw's 76th, Joe's 48th and my 42. Thank you Lee and Paul, we had a nice time. (I'll post pictures when I have more time) We ate lots of crab legs!

While organizing my office, these words literally fell at my feet.

Be always joyful, PRAY continually;give THANKS whatever happens. 1 Thees 5-16-18

Each one of you has received a SPECIAL GRACE, so like good stewards responsible for all these different graces of GOD, put yourselves at the service of others. 1 Peter 4-10

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3-16

So, I felt like I should share the words with ones I care about. Who care about me.

Thought about Christmas and where I would like to put our tree. I think it would go best in the basement, with a table top tree in the living room. I also think I am going to decorate with pine cones and things we find in nature. I'm ready for a change (in case you haven't noticed).

3 comments:

Frankie said...

Happy Birthday to all of you!

and I share your sentiments too.

Dianne said...

Amen to all your quotes!

You have really been busy! I'm glad you had a happy day and hope tomorrow will be even better!

Dina said...

I didn't know its you ALL BIRTHDAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!