Saturday, November 08, 2008

SOMETHING I RECENTLY NOTICED

I just wanted to share a little of what I have to deal with. I know everyone looks at my blog and thinks how sweet my family is. I think that too.....most of the time. And I had never really noticed it before, but I was looking at some of my recent pictures and noticed something a little different. Obviously, it runs in Joe's side of the family since I haven't noticed it in all my children. There is one in particular that comes to mind though. See if you can tell what I'm talking about. Joe, looking rather different.
Naomi, the PRINCESS of different.
Just think, I thought it was me all this time.

2 comments:

Dina said...

HA HA HA HA HA

Dianne said...

Too too funny! I think I have seen that look before, but not the horns so some of may be in our family too. LOL :>}