Monday, November 10, 2008

FALL BEAUTY

As much as I don't like the cold weather, and I know what is in store for us, I love the beauty that Fall has to offer. So on this cold, windy day I had to get out and do some work. Prepping our yard for the days ahead. The sights were so beautiful I had to stop and try to record them. The wind was really blowing so most of the pictures didn't turn out half as good as what I saw but the beauty is still there. Letting the love shine through!
This is the area I was working in raking pine needles. I looked up and saw the tree in all its glory and new I had to get the camera. Check out the pine needles all over the big spruce (they are not supposed to be there).

This is a picture Joe took out at the farm. I think it looks like there is a big fire with the color of the leaves in the background.


2 comments:

Dina said...

Thanks for sharing. I NEVER SEE THIS..I'm sure besides the trees looking beautiful...being there makes all the difference..brisk air, wind.....some day.

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!