Sunday, November 30, 2008

THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but this year it was special. My parents 45th wedding anniversary! So to celebrate (one of the things on my list I got done) I made them this very special video. I had some help from my siblings and their spouses and would have made it a little different had I had better access to photos. But, it is what it is and certainly made with love. I hope you enjoy. Set aside 12 minutes of your life, to join in ours and turn up the volume.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

YES!!! WE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEK-END! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, KENNY, KATHY, MOLLY AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES. We love you all!

Dina said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I'm all crying here..that was probably thee best gift someone can get...a homemade one from all your kids!!

Happy Anniversary Dianne & Estil!!