Thursday, November 06, 2008

SOME REALLY GOOD TIMES at the farm

I hope you aren't tired of hearing about the farm yet. They have been moving forward on the house but I don't have any current pictures. I'll update you when I get some! This post is about our resent trip with our good friends. I wanted to show you what it's really like.Just like being at the beach, we eat, a lot. I'm not sure why that is but it seems it doesn't really matter what we are eating as long as there is plenty of it. Cheetos seem to be the food of choice this day.
You KNOW how we love to ride. Of course with the encouragement that Levi is giving, who wouldn't. Gregg (on the left) said he hadn't ridden in 30 years, he was loving it! Wes (on the right) rides more often but if you like to ride, you can never get enough.

I was trying to capture the excitement of the kids in the back of the truck. Just being able to ride in the open air it fun.


We took the bow and arrows to get some practice in. PJ turned out to be quite the natural. Little did I know she is very athletic and excels at most things. If it wasn't for Levi enjoying it so much we may not bring it again when she comes. I'm kidding, I'm kidding!



Getting ready to practice, except the target fell down. I don't think she was aiming at Gregg, do you?




The target, no, not Levi. Joe had to carry this through our local mall. Thankfully I was not with him as he said he got lots of looks.





After a long day full of fun, we top it off with a fire and smores. What's not to love?






The crew, facing the sun.







The other half of the crew, a little more lively without the sun in their eyes!








3 comments:

Dina said...

yes, we tent to "snack" at the beach all day...thats why I cant lose my stomach!!! The camping and company looks like sooo much fun. I love motorcycles...I would love to ride in the open mountain too!! thanks for the great pix.

Frankie said...

really enjoyed seeing your pictures,and seeing all the
fun you had.

at one time in our lives ,King
and I belonged to a archery club.
it was a lot of fun too.

Dianne said...

It has been a great fall. The weather is perfect for SMORES!

Love your photos!