Monday, November 03, 2008

BY SPECIAL REQUEST

I've been not only looking at old photos, but working on organizing my digital photos. I never thought when I started loading them on my computer that I would have so many. In doing all the organizing I found this video that was taken last year. My guess is that it was made at Thanksgiving. So with the holidays fast approaching I thought it would be nice to share.

I also got a call after my Mom's Aunt passed away saying how nice it would be to have more video of our family. So by request, here is one to start. I found a nice one of Dad that will come in the near future, just in case you were wondering about the rest of the family.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Remind me to be more careful about what I suggest. It is cute but I wish the others were in the picture. You can hear Naomi but you can just see the top of her head.

Dina said...

Aww,,, sorry about your Moms aunt!! videos REALLY are such good memories. I have a video of Me & my Dad ( he was playing a scary guy ) It was a short thing I wrote & directed for my directing class, and GOD only knows what happened to it. My brother Tim took it to get it on a different tape, and he lost it..this is great!! good singing too!!