Monday, November 03, 2008

PUMPKIN PROJECT and a bonus

I told you about Levi's pumpkin project, now here are the pics to show his awesome work. He had to write a story about a Saints life and he chose Saint Leo the Great, being the Leo that he is. Then he had to make a pumpkin likeness to go with the story. They are going to be on display at his school. Click on the picture to see a close up of Saint Leo. The finished project, very life like!
Working on the details.

I never know what I will find around here with my children. This was a self portrait Naomi did of herself the other day. Her hair is back in a ponytail and she has her braid at the bottom.


Never to be left out Naomi had to get a pumpkin to decorate. One again, a self portrait.



With eyes in the back of her head, she gives herself bunny ears.




2 comments:

Dianne said...

Awsome! My grandchildren are sooo talented!

Dina said...

BEYOND AWESOME!!