Tuesday, November 04, 2008

PRAYERS

Today will be a day of prayer for many, change inevitable. In addition to our country being represented by a capable and willing President, I would ask your prayers for my dear friend Paula's mother,Shirley. She was transferred here today after being in the hospital for month, after a terrible car wreck.

She is in ICU and has a lot of recovering to do.
Please pray that Uncle Ben's wounds heal quickly and he isn't in pain.

I want to thank everyone who reads my blog for taking the time to get to know me and my family. I feel truly blessed with my life and want to make a difference. It has been fun doing the blog and getting to know everyone, and I look forward to another year of blogging. If you see something you like, let me know. I love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Dina said...

prayers are out!!! for both!! we love your blog & seeing your journey too!!!

Dianne said...

We love you and your blog!
We will continue to pray for Paula's mom and others.
I am so glad Dina introduced us to blogging.