Sunday, August 19, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY

We could not resist the beautiful weather today. We hadn't been to the farm for a while because of the heat. With temps only reaching 80s and overcast we thought we would try it today. As soon as we got there the cloud cover vanished and the day got HOT. We were there so we thought we would make the best of it. Joe needed some flat rock to work on a wall at the house and we had brought the motorcycle for Levi to ride. The butterflies were out in droves so I was glad I brought my camera. I got some really good shots! Levi was on the dirt bike for the first time with being in control. He is not ready to be turned loose yet but is ready to go again!!




2 comments:

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Let me get my brushes out! Great photos!

Looks like you all had a great day!

Beautiful children!

Dina said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!! ok, the butterflies, pretty...NAOMI..GORGEOUS DAWLING!!!! she should be a model!!! Levi is sooo handsome too!! good job on the bike!!!

wanna see all the progress