Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SCHOOL TIME

The meetings have taken place. The school supplies have been sent in. The only thing left to do is......start!

That will be tomorrow, 7:55 sharp. Say a prayer for us that we can make it on time. This will be the first time in my life I have tried to have 2 adults, 3 children, 5 lunches, 3 backpacks out the door before 7:30! (remember, I love morning as long as I am not in a rush and not responsible for that many other people) I will let you know if we survive :)

3 comments:

Dina said...

You'll be just FINE!!! hey you sound like WONDERWOMAN!

Dianne said...

You don't have to do it all. Remember how you all got yourselves ready for school? Your children are just as smart as mine were;). Just say a prayer and let them be responsible for some of it.

Kathy said...

No wonderwoman here, just trying to hang on.

They will definately have to do a lot for themselves but It makes my life easier if I can give them a little help!