Friday, August 17, 2007

THE REST OF THE STORY... to be continued

I brought the treats to school as planned but when I got there the teacher forgot her schedule and had to get to gym. She ask me to leave the treats and the class was excited to see what I had brought. They would probably be happier to have the drinks after gym anyway. So I left the treats there and went on my way.
We ask Mamaw and Papaw to go to the Mexican restaurant with us to celebrate. The dinner was great and the staff topped it off with singing happy birthday to him, which he LOVED! He is shy but really loves the attention. It was killing Naomi but she did pretty well (minus the whining and begging for balloons). After dinner, sitting with his balloons and the toy of the night.
At the restaurant, Elijah didn' t want to get in the pic.
Loving it!
A little more confident once the singers were gone.
The proud parents!

2 comments:

Dina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI, SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE SOONER!!!!

your reading for SURFING BUDDY!!!!

Kathy- so cute about Naomi, I could see "you know WHO" wanting them too :)

glad you all had a great time...

Dianne said...

I'm glad Levi had a great birthday! Does Levi love George as much as Elijah does?

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX