Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BIG NEWS

Did you hear the latest??

Naomi has learned to TIE HER SHOES! Now, for anyone who has ever tried to teach this, you know this is not so easy. We have worked off and on for a year on this. I refuse to buy lace up shoes for the fear of the battle once we have located them. As they are not always in the spot they are supposed to be and running out the door is not the time to try and tie shoelaces when she wants to practice.

So you can imagine my surprise when I came home from work and the first thing she said was, "I know how to tie!, Katie (the babysitter) helped me."

Remember, I have been working on this for a year and she gets ALL the credit. I am happy, yet another milestone in my child's life conquered!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

WONDERFUL NAOMI!!! I am sooooo proud of you. I love you!

Dina said...

WOW!!! that IS a big deal...Tiki just learned her phone # & address...( these are things they MUST know before Kindergarden for the Hawaiian private school.)